Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the Accutronix vertical mount. It looks great. Now to just get rid of the factory rear turnsignals. My plan is to remove the whole assembly and mount small led turn signals on the backrest mount bolts and smooth the rear fender.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black stateline, cobra swept pipes, cobra air cleaner, and cobra tuner. It is looking very nice. I can't post any pics. I posted some when the site first started and since then it tells me I have reached the limit to post pics.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I posted a gallery last night. There are some pics in there of all the mods I have made. As for the rear license plate mount and turn signals. My plan is to remove the factory turn signals and smooth the fender leaving the rear taillight in the fender and I have some small billet led turn signals that I plan to mount on the rear bolts of the seat backrest mount. I will remove the seat and the rear fender, then I will have to modify the rear frame that the fender mounts too. It should look pretty cool. I will be doing the fender mod this winter. Probably only another month of riding before winter.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote name='nc_fireman' timestamp='1315915555' post='2393']
Shame about the pics. What did you do about the old mount and lights on the fender

How did you clean that area up?

I added more pics to my gallery. I will post more as the fenders mods progress.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts