Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going in tomorrow to hand over several thousand dollars and sign the papers to finance a few more to take delivery of 2010 Interstate. Pretty nervous about handing over all my savings, I've never owned a Honda street bike before, just dirt bikes and four wheelers. Hope it's all as good as expected. Looking forward to hopefully low to no repairs and low maintenance for many miles. Thanks to both forums for all the good info on the VTX's and VT's, hope you all ain't full of BS and hot air:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
pretty sure your gonna be amazed with it...with all the mods i have done to mine i wish my seat wouldve been first instead of last

hey why not dont forget to upload some pics bro

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pretty sure your gonna be amazed with it...with all the mods i have done to mine i wish my seat wouldve been first instead of last

hey why not dont forget to upload some pics bro
I'll get some pics up in a couple a days, I like the feel of it. Can't wait to put some miles on. What did you do for a seat mod?

·
Registered
593 Posts
I went with a mustang seat with driver backrest (had sissy bar and pad), but I like the new corbin seat with driver and passanger backrest better. Check it out at corbin motorcycle seats.com

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. Dont stress, your are buying one bad A$$ bike. I would not worry about the quality, you should have ZERO problems with your HONDA. I agree though, you better get a seat in a hurry. My local shop just got a black interstate in and it comes with a mustang wide touring with rider backrest. Nice looking scoot but i still love my stateline B)

·
Registered
112 Posts
i have the mustang wide touring seat on mine...thinking bout sending it off to florida and have a to z take a look at it and let him work his magic

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's here, now to ride the damn thing. SICK of winter.

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well yesterday was the first ride, put about 80 miles on and so far, I'm loving it. Definetly gonna want to look into a different seat. Planning on putting about 100 or more miles on today, can't wait to more comfortable and familiar with it. Been taking it kind of easy, both for break in and because I don't know the bike yet. Looking forward to many miles. Ride safe and enjoy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts