1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Thinking the same thing Bob or come up with another class modified toy

·
Price Negotiator
564 Posts
Why can't they be sold in Texas an just say "not street legal, yet" and then register/tag/insure them once they have become street legal?

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
It's a three wheeled car..

^^ Why would you spend 20K on something and then park it and hope you can legally ride it some day??

·
Price Negotiator
564 Posts
Same reason why people buy Golf Carts and other vehicles in that nature. They ride it on their private property, gated communities, use them when they go to the track, etc... Basically what I'm getting at is that even though its not street legal, doesn't mean it can't/shouldn't be sold in Texas.

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
Same reason why people buy Golf Carts and other vehicles in that nature. They ride it on their private property, gated communities, use them when they go to the track, etc... Basically what I'm getting at is that even though its not street legal, doesn't mean it can't/shouldn't be sold in Texas.
That's one expensive golf cart :)

They can be sold inTX, DMV will not register them though. So...you would be stuck riding in areas like you stated.

·
Price Negotiator
564 Posts
I'm not sure how I misread this, but the first time I read the article I read it as "Texas Reportedly Says Not Selling Polaris Slingshots"

Not sure How I read that wrong.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts