Not only is my new Mustang seat comfortable, it is looking mighty fine as well. But it created a problem. The plain saddlebags looked lethargic next to my chrome-studded seat. So, being adventurous, I ordered some matching chrome studs and set out to dress up my bike. As the saddlebags are plastic, the studs were not long enough . So I got a small awl, poked holes in the leather, bent the tangs in a little, inserted them into the leather and gave them a whack with the rubber-covered handle of a hammer. The results are very nice. I only "ruined" three of the about 40 studs I installed. Having never done anything like this before, I was quite proud of the job I did. Just wanted to put it out there to let you know what is possible.
109.4 KB Views: 51