Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a spike breather from eBay/ Alibaba seller. Not my first choice but being retired means watching the pennies put others out of reach. Have read lots of info on all the VT/VTX sites and proceeding with modifying the spike meant for the vtx, simple mod and fits ours no issue. Only cost $AU120. Will fit over next few daysOther mods done since she arrived are: new grips and F&R footpegs, chrome master cyl cover which had to be modified to allow for the larger stateline bars. I also removed the chrome trim the previous owner had put around the mudguard edges....it was just too much in my opinion. Will post a pic later of bike but here's the spike ...
Table Hood Dishware Motor vehicle Tableware

Cheers Pommie.

·
Registered
Yamaha Scorpio, 2008 x 2. Honda NC 700, 2012. Honda VT1300 Sabre 2010.
447 Posts
That is very similar to mine before I had it powder coated. Can you tell me what the red filter number or code is. Cause I need a replacement for mine and it doesnt have any codes lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is very similar to mine before I had it powder coated. Can you tell me what the red filter number or code is. Cause I need a replacement for mine and it doesnt have any codes lol.

Join AliExpress and use PayPal if you don't want to put in any C.C details. Just type in Honda spike air filter and the attaché pic should come up. Note, if you wish to persevere you can find as cheap as $15.
They don't use codes as such🤢. Cheers Pommie.
That is very similar to mine before I had it powder coated. Can you tell me what the red filter number or code is. Cause I need a replacement for mine and it doesnt have any codes lol
Suggest if not already using:
Join AliExpress and search for Honda spike air filter. Use PayPal so you don't have to input any C.C details.
Font Poster Audio equipment Automotive lighting Fashion accessory

The attached pic should appear. Note that perseverance can find these on site for as little as $15.
The one that came with mine looks like a reusable unit(k&n type). Cheers Pommie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts