Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone heard anymore about the slammer bagger? is it going into production or did it stall in the concept phase?.. I really like the front fairing and would like to see them come out with that at least..Any News?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Has anyone heard anymore about the slammer bagger? is it going into production or did it stall in the concept phase?.. I really like the front fairing and would like to see them come out with that at least..Any News?
That was not a concept nor was it intended to go into production. Honda commissioned 3 builders to show what was possible and those 3 bikes were on the show circuit last year , I saw them in Chicago at the IMS, all were great looking bikes, the bags on this one were not functional, they were full of stereo and amps.

·
Peace
631 Posts
That was not a concept nor was it intended to go into production. Honda commissioned 3 builders to show what was possible and those 3 bikes were on the show circuit last year , I saw them in Chicago at the IMS, all were great looking bikes, the bags on this one were not functional, they were full of stereo and amps.
What Brew said.
The 3 builders that got to work on this project were very fortunate in my opinion. Bankroll provided, just insert imagination.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Though I am a little dissapointed in the answers. I was really hopeing to get my hands on one...

·
Peace
631 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Though I am a little dissapointed in the answers. I was really hopeing to get my hands on one...
You can get your hands on one, just like the builders did. :) You just gotta spend the $$$ and build it. I know, I'm a smarta-- :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts