Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to find anyone that makes risers for the Interstate. Was looking at Rivco's website and they make a set for the VTX1300C that looks like it might work. Sent them an email but no response. Any ideas? Scootworks was designing some but the email I got from them was they don't make any for the Interstate.

·
Registered
167 Posts
this is the email I got from Scootworks on Mon 8/15:

"We're in the final stages of mods to the design, and will be running a few more to test between changeovers in the next few days. Thanks for your interest!

Sincerely,
Dave Hockaday
Scootworks"

·
Registered
92 Posts
I called Scootworks yesterday and the person on the phone said the risers weren't ready yet. They have been too busy. The guy who is working on them will have more time in the winter. They expect to have someting out during the winter time when things slow down.
Received an update from Scootworks today:
Question asked: "Do you have risers for the Honda VT1300 Stateline? When will they be available?"

Response from Scootworks received today:

We are completed with development and testing of these and should begin full production in another 2-3 weeks. We're completing a new machine shop to get all of our machinery in one building, so we'll be busy moving and getting that set up in about 2 weeks. I'll drop you a note when they're ready. Thanks for your interest!

Sincerely,
Dave Hockaday
Scootworks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts