Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the Honda rear rack and backrest and mounting brackets. If anyone has installed these could you tell me if I have to completely remove the stock saddlebag brackets to install the rear rack/backrest mounting brackets? Or can I just loosen most of the bolts and try to work these brackets onto the fender. The Honda instructions do not show the installation pics for the Interstate. I'd really like to see a pic of these brackets mated to the saddlebag brackets. Thanks if anyone has done this.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My GIVI is a quick release trunk... about $200 plus $50 for color match top, plus $50 for backrest.....

>>BUT I found another for my 750 shadow this is made from the same mold for $50 plus $25 shipping from AMAZON... these will fit on any rack that does not have a sissy bar attached as the lid would not raise with the sissy bar... quick re;ease holds two helmets
>>>aftermarket >>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IAC3ZS/ref=sc_pgp__m_A24FJG9QJIEUE2_5?ie=UTF8&m=A24FJG9QJIEUE2&n=&s=&v=glance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts