Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it might be kind of fun to post a picture of your cage (or cages). I need to get a better picture, but here's a picture of my truck with I first picked it up about two years ago. Looks the same today except it has a tonneau cover on it now.

It's a 2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 5.4L 4x4.

So, what's your other "ride"? B)

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well being a fan of Dave Ramsey's plan...lol, I drive a 18 year old Honda accord with 253,000 miles. I'll have to dig up a photo and post it, sold the Volvo S80 2 years ago. :)
That's amazing! My Ford will most likely never see that mileage. :unsure: We had multiple Hondas in my family when I was younger and they were great cars. I'm just a truck guy and have been for quite a while now.

·
Registered
76 Posts
heres my 2005 vzss commodore with the 5.7litre v8 heaps of mods done to it

engine bay

this what it looked like bfore i bought it a victorion highway patrol car

·
Registered
13 Posts
Been helping the neighbor with his 67 for a few years now hooked him up with 383 stroker with a big bump stick & installed a big B&M stall speed, latest upgrade is 4 wheel disc brakes!

·
"Captain"
86 Posts
I would love to. Can you instruct me on the procedure? I finally figured out how to do an album (after a year)

·
"Captain"
86 Posts
Thunder, how did you post those photos in your post? I would like to do that?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.