Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My winter hard bags and fairing project went south when the painter informs me that he can't colour match my paint ,Stateline candy red. So wanting to get my bike back together for riding season (been waiting 11 weeks now ? its typical for this area , work to live vibe here.) I told him to shoot them black, should be ready Tuesday . Anyone have luck matching this paint . Paint codes , and suppliers. Thanks :blink:

·
Registered
112 Posts
napa? its a local auto parts store..mines not an exact match but i did it in my garage never having painted anything before..so my temp. wasnt right didnt have any exhaust...if ya want send it to me this coming winter and i will do it for the cost of materials and shipping B)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks fireman dan, I'll check it out and go State side, 45mins. from here to pick some up . I took the parts to the shop in the first place because I wanted to get the work done over the winter , I usually paint vehicles in the driveway when the weather warms up. Just wanted to get a jump on the riding season. ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
no problem just let me know. im building a paint booth in my shop so i may have the ideal place to do a decent paint job...toatl cost out of my pocket from start to finish on my fairing was $125.00 usd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts