Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few of the new line at some of the rides I have been on and one thing that really gets to me is when the new riders refer to the Saber, interstate and stateline as a Fury then back it up by saying that is what the salesman called it.

We need to get these new riders into the fold of not listening to the crap dealers dish out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have seen a few of the new line at some of the rides I have been on and one thing that really gets to me is when the new riders refer to the Saber, interstate and stateline as a Fury then back it up by saying that is what the salesman called it.

We need to get these new riders into the fold of not listening to the crap dealers dish out.
Know what you mean. Got a 2010 Sabre and I'm usually asked if it is the new Fury. Just bite my tongue and nicely inform them that is in fact the new Sabre, not the Fury. Then I usually break into the differences between the two models. If they walk away, they don't know squat. If they stay, at least they MIGHT know bikes and MAY be interested. LOL

·
Registered
112 Posts
Know what you mean. Got a 2010 Sabre and I'm usually asked if it is the new Fury. Just bite my tongue and nicely inform them that is in fact the new Sabre, not the Fury. Then I usually break into the differences between the two models. If they walk away, they don't know squat. If they stay, at least they MIGHT know bikes and MAY be interested. LOL
i was truely insulted the other day i stopped to fill up my interstate and this hottie asked me for a ride on my harley...i wanted to say yes but i just couldnt after an insult like that

·
Registered
112 Posts
before my interstate i rode nothing but the lay down oragan donor crotch rockets...my last crotch rocket i had was an'08 cbr 1000rr..i traded it in on the inerstate...i have zero regrets to this day..i like being able to ride a cpl hundred miles and wanting to go more..one the RR i couldnt ride for more than 30 to 45 min at a time

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
before my interstate i rode nothing but the lay down oragan donor crotch rockets...my last crotch rocket i had was an'08 cbr 1000rr..i traded it in on the inerstate...i have zero regrets to this day..i like being able to ride a cpl hundred miles and wanting to go more..one the RR i couldnt ride for more than 30 to 45 min at a time
I rode a buddies GSXR?? 1000 for a day while my HD was down, fastest, funnest, most un-comfortable ride ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.