Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha Scorpio, 2008 x 2. Honda NC 700, 2012. Honda VT1300 Sabre 2010.
241 Posts
I think I'm behind on doing photos...... LOL I promise the next time I go out I'll go get some scenery shots with my bike =-)

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob, you really got a nice long ride in. Looks like you were along the River too. Nice,

Come on, Attig. 😳 We want to see some of those nice rides down under. LOL!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Been on the Great River Road from Alton to Grafton many times...great scenery. Did you check out The Loading Dock restaurant overlooking the River in Grafton, Ron? That's a must go to place! Also check out Bluff Road with fantastic scenery....take the JB bridge to Route 3 south, take the Palmer Road exit, follow that down to Prairie du Rocher and be sure to stop at Lisa's restaurant!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I wish I had more free time to ride. I love that route and while living about an hour south of Alton, makes for a nice full day of riding!
I love that summer is here full time now! I got out for a nice ride up the “River Road” which follows the Mississippi River from Alton, Illinois to Pier Maquette State Park. I hope my fellow forum friends are enjoying their riding season.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been on the Great River Road from Alton to Grafton many times...great scenery. Did you check out The Loading Dock restaurant overlooking the River in Grafton, Ron? That's a must go to place! Also check out Bluff Road with fantastic scenery....take the JB bridge to Route 3 south, take the Palmer Road exit, follow that down to Prairie du Rocher and be sure to stop at Lisa's restaurant!
Thanks for the route suggestion. I used to ride bicycles down that way. It was too early for The Loading Dock when I got there, but I did get lunch at Fast Eddies in Alton.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts