Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well my name is charlie and just purchased a 2010 sabre red in color. a week ago and put on 207 miles on it. Its now at the dealership getting a cobra swept exhaust, a cobra air intake, and a cobra fi2000 a led brake lite and a luggage rack and sister bar also a plate remount for the side with a led lite. Also a bunch of red led lites for under neath and I can't wait for all the work to be done I will post pics when I get it sometime tomorrow or wednesday .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well saw my bike today and looks good but got bad news..... my led tail light wont be here for another three days someone dropped the ball and never checked and the part was in back order which sucks cause I wanted it for the weekend. Well im hoping they will give me something for my troubles........ we shall see tomorrow keep you guys posted

Well saw my bike today and looks good but got bad news..... my led tail light wont be here for another three days someone dropped the ball and never checked and the part was in back order which sucks cause I wanted it for the weekend. Well im hoping they will give me something for my troubles........ we shall see tomorrow keep you guys posted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts