Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,my name is Don and I Just found this site. I just purchased a new 2010 Interstate and will be picking it up Wensday and I cant wait. I rode an '06 VTX for the last 4 years and then last year traded it in on a Harley roadking, it was the biggest mistake I ever made. I am looking foward to getting another Honda and the Interstate looked really good as well as being very comfy sitting on it. I have not seen many of the new Hondas out or know anyone who has one, but if the bike is a good as my VTX was I will be very happy. Does anyone have any comments on the Interstate, looks to me like a nice bike to ride around on local or head down the road on a trip and still be very comfy. I just wanted to say hi to evryone and glad i found this forum.

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
I'm liking mine, but have sent in my seat to have a memory foam upgrade done to it. They're not comfy for long, at least not for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm liking mine, but have sent in my seat to have a memory foam upgrade done to it. They're not comfy for long, at least not for me.
put 200 miles on mine first trip and my tail is very sore. will be getting mustang with backrest,along with highway bars,cobra pipes that curl down,hondaline sissy bar and luggage,led brake lights and led front light bar,and memphis lowers for wind from up around tank.add a sound system to wish list,cup holder,windshield bag for glasses and other items

1 - 3 of 3 Posts