Honda VT1300 Forum banner

My Sabre

6K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  nc_fireman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

cut off peg flush with lever, drilled 1/4" hole, painted flat black, installed peg for a harley to match the foot pegs.

installed HID headlight kit, 41mm fork clamps, mini silver bullets from kuryakyn.

accutronix side mount for the fury fits our bikes also :), cut stock liscense plate holder flush with the bottum of the stock plate light.

Scyth II mirrors, transformer grips, transformer throttle assist, master cyclinder and clutch perch cover all from kuryakyn.
also have the fi2000 from cobra set at 3-2-3, cobra swept exhaust, accutronix intake adaptor with spike intake.
any questions just hit me up.

See less See more
#12 ·
So far with all the calls and investigating I have done it seems that they are NOT making the 2011 in black and currently they are only planning a blue for this year also. Sigh! Means I have to push really hard to get the 2010 sitting in the showroom in the black.
The word I got was that if they didn't make the black for a few years it would increase the value of the bike because it was a limited run color and everyone likes black. Honda is wanting the Sabre to hold it's value strongly just like most Harley's do. (I don't know how reliable that is but it is what I was told from a rep at Honda Corporate)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.