Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased my 2010 Sabre, about 3 weeks ago, and I am already up to the first maintenance period and wanted to work on the bike to make a few adjustments like I did on my old shadow spirit. Is there a place to get a copy of the maintenance manual like they have on a few of the other forums for the other bikes?

If it's not available for free an idea on where to purchase the manual is great also that way I can have it around so I know not only the mechanical portion but the electrical.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I just recently purchased my 2010 Sabre, about 3 weeks ago, and I am already up to the first maintenance period and wanted to work on the bike to make a few adjustments like I did on my old shadow spirit. Is there a place to get a copy of the maintenance manual like they have on a few of the other forums for the other bikes?

If it's not available for free an idea on where to purchase the manual is great also that way I can have it around so I know not only the mechanical portion but the electrical.
Helm.com has what you need. I just ordered one myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts