Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
This is mine minus the new mustang seat I put on today and the kuryakyn offset highway pegs and I replaced the mirrors with teardrop shaped ones as well. Will post a new photo in a day or two when it stops raining.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This was taken the day it went to the Honda dealer for winter storage. Haven't done any alterations to it yet. I think I will wiat unitl there is a better supply and variety of aftermarket for this bike although I do like both the Cobra slip-ons and the Cobra swept exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
Rick, your better off saving up the bread and getting the whole Cobra Package; Pipes, fuel management system and air intake. Just MHO of course.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think you're right. The intake looks great and the whole system and exhaust were designed to work together for better performance....can't complain about Cobra's pricing either.

Aethelwolf if you could please post a new picture with your Mustang seat that would be great. I would like to add that too but I am uncertain about how it will ultimately look on this bike....is it a good fit or not etc.?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Rick, go to the Interstate Forum and see the post "done for now". There is a photo of my bike with the Mustang Seat posted there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts