Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody installed either of these Kuryakyn products, drive shaft cover of boomerang frame trim, and have pictures they could share?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I too am very interested in this :) I need to know if the drive shaft cover would still allow for a plate relocation kit to mount on the swing arm!

John

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's some pictures of a 2010 blue Interstate in Recent Gallery Images that has these on it. I'm not sure but it doesn't look like the license plate relocation kit would work with the Kuryakyn drive shaft cover. Maybe with some modifications done to it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Has anybody installed either of these Kuryakyn products, drive shaft cover of boomerang frame trim, and have pictures they could share?
I have them on my Interstate. They really look good I think. Have to loosen the exhaust pipes and work at getting the right side cover on but it's worth it. Have the Kuryakyn chrome case covers as well. Have some pics in my gallery. Not the best shots of them. Just added the chrome Kuryakyn deep dish bezel covers last night on the front with smoked lenses and rear with red lenses. Pictures to come.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts