Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into those Kuryakn ISO pegs with stirrups or maybe the liberator with the heel rests and was wondering if anybody has them and what they think. I definately want something for my heel. I am concerned about two things: 1) It is not uncommon for me to drag the peg on the pavement and these look like they might be positioned in such a way that this happens even more, and 2) in looking for aftermarket foot controls that have heel extensions, the only brand I can find is Kuryakyn. Are there any competitors anybody knows of?

·
Registered
593 Posts
my brother uses the stirrup ones, I use just the pegs, but my break pad would get in the way of the drop down stirrups and you wouldn't have that problem with a Stateline. I drive an Interstate. What I do like about my setup is I can just slide my right foot down from the peg and use my heal on the rear break. Most times I never have to take my right foot off the peg. Works great for tapping the break light a few times to send signals to the folks behind me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you mean as highway pegs coming off your highway or engine guard. I meant as a replacement for the factory set of foot pegs on my stateline. However, i'm looking at an engine guard as well so you're advice is well taken.

I got a fever and chrome is the only cure!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts