Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm looking to se what the most effective way so far we have in getting the word out. Please take a minute to post in the pool or on the forum as how you found the forum....if it's not listed just post it here.

Thanks!

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
Googled "honda motorcycle forums" and then found the VT on the VTX forum.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I did a Yahoo search, Honda Sabre Forums, to find this site. My previous bike was a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom. The Vulcan Forum is very active, but also established much longer, so hopefully time will bring in more members.

·
Peace
630 Posts
Here at work, I google VTCAFE instead of directly entering into the address bar. Keeps it anonamous at work. But here latly, VTCAFE does not come up. Instead I get a bunch of cafe's first then it breaks down into subjects for our site ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
(Note the extended delay in response time, forgot what I was gonna say) Not exactly a young whipper-snapper, Bob. Passed 50 a few years ago, but probably not nearly as old as..............Thrifty!!!......yeah, that's who I was trying to remember!!!!

·
Peace
630 Posts
(Note the extended delay in response time, forgot what I was gonna say) Not exactly a young whipper-snapper, Bob. Passed 50 a few years ago, but probably not nearly as old as..............Thrifty!!!......yeah, that's who I was trying to remember!!!!
Wow passed 50 a few years ago......I am going to turn 25 in Dec for the 24th time :p What a bunch of old timers haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts