Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Anyone got a picture of the Interstate with the Honda highway bars. I,m thinking of getting a set but would like to see them on the bike.
Here is mine at the showroom right before I took it home. If you shoot me your email, I can snap a couple different angles with the iPhone and send them straight to you....

Larry

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Here is mine at the showroom right before I took it home. If you shoot me your email, I can snap a couple different angles with the iPhone and send them straight to you....

Larry
Bars look great. What brand is the seat?

·
Registered
593 Posts
I use Honda engine guard as they call it with Kyryakyn pegs. I like the bar because it doesn't stick out as far as cobra bars and when my feet are on the pegs I dont feel like a women at the OB/GYN clinic. Cobra fatty bars might be better if you think your going to be dropping your bike every now and then though. Would be cool to have some Lindy bars too. I saw a guy with LED driving lights mounted on his Lindy Bars and it looked real hot. Don't think Lindy has any for the Honda 1300 customs yet though.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I use Honda engine guard as they call it with Kyryakyn pegs. I like the bar because it doesn't stick out as far as cobra bars and when my feet are on the pegs I dont feel like a women at the OB/GYN clinic. Cobra fatty bars might be better if you think your going to be dropping your bike every now and then though. Would be cool to have some Lindy bars too. I saw a guy with LED driving lights mounted on his Lindy Bars and it looked real hot. Don't think Lindy has any for the Honda 1300 customs yet though.
Sure they do, just pricey.

Lindy

·
Registered
426 Posts
LOVE them. And, God yes, they are pricey! :eek:
$314.95 at Cruisercustomizing.com with free S/H. Save a few bucks to put towards some pegs!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts