Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! I am buying a 1300 Interstate in the spring. Actually, he is mine now, just with-holding the final payment until after the Feb tab are due. Im looking at moding him out b4 he comes out the doors. I want a new seat on him ( want a mustang dont know what kind) I really want a 2 piece with a drivers backrest. I want a solo seat for the most part, but the ability to throw on a pillon seat for when I do long rides and need the storage space. Pretty much what I am looking to do is totally personalize my new bike. I already have the new engine guards on order, and have the throttle control. I have lowers if I need them on the new one. Please any ideas are really welcome!!!
Thanks!!
Dusty

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the board. The things you can do with these bikes are amazing. I already have black pipes on mine with chrome deep dish bezels on the turn signals (red in back and amber on front). My bike is stored at the dealer for winter right now and while they have it they are putting on a mustang wide touring seat, cobra backrest with pad, rear carrier (all the brackets and sissybar uprights and rear carrier are being powder coated black before install), FI2000 tuner and the new Cobra black air intake. I have 1000 miles on mine and love the bike. Make sure you post pics of your bike and any upgrades you do...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts