Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All ----

Well, as a new owner of a Sabre, I wanted to find the best "forum hangout" for same and meet fellow VT1300 riders. Looks like I have done that :)

Live just east of the SF Bay Area for a long time. Been riding since I was a young man and still riding. My previous bike was a Honda Shadow Aero which I had many fun rides on and recently upgraded to the Sabre. Found a great deal on a new 2013 so I went for it after reading about the VT1300 family. Sure like it and will take a little getting used to. Am sure I will have many questions and always enjoy getting into discussions about bike technology and riding in general.

Looking forward to it here on the forum and of course, on the road with the Sabre ;)

Cheers and Hello, Bob

·
Jabirwocky
842 Posts
Wecome Bob,

Some folks have a little adjustment time for the rake of the VTs. But it is a wonderful bike.

Been riding since you were a young man? Couple years, huh?????? :p

Same for me, since 12 and I'm uh, well....you understand...hahahaha

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Welcome Apollomaker will be just north of your location next month on a ride. If you use the search feature in the upper right corner it will keep you reading for the next year on all kinds of information.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hi Bob, good to see you made it over here.

mr sanity is in San Ramon about once a month. I, too will be a little north of you next month. I loved my Shadow Aero, but was excited to trade up to the Interstate. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences, fun, challenging and otherwise.

·
Failure to Yielder
1,168 Posts
Welcome

I have a love hate relationship with the Sabres rake.

Looks cool, corners like s#!t.

But on long distance rides..................she's a caddy :D

Fun times

·
Registered
986 Posts
PD, I thought that was me that corners like s#^t !

Learning to ride this bike at slow speeds in tight spaces has definitely made me a better rider.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Everyone Again ---- :)

Hey, thanks for all the greetings and yes, I am looking forward to really getting up to speed (pun) on the Sabre. Yeah, no tight U-turns anymore :lol:

I am sure to learn much from the experienced Sabre and all VT1300 riders here.

Thanks again for the warm welcome ----- Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts