Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my stateline last July but still don't have many miles on it as all it has done since Oct. is rain, rain, rain, it's just now starting to turn nice, some weather in the upper 60's with no rain, finally some good riding weather.
I'll be out on it as much as possible because you never know when it'll turn bad again.
I love the bike though, it turns circle's around my old bike, a Roadstar, although I have loved that bike since I got it in "01, it was time for a new ride and this 2010 Red Stateline is the best bike I have ever owned. Much more comfortable and a complete dream to ride, looking forward to all the miles in front of me.

Jeff

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I do love it, just added the saddlebags, windshield next, guess I should have just bought the interstate huh? I just got tired of having to ride with someone with bags so I could store my coat or what have you. Also getting a little tired of the bugs and what ever in my face cuz I been riding the last ten years on a custom Roadstar which could not have a windshield and keep the same good looks. Kind of sorry to get rid of the Roadstar, it took 1st place at the Easy Rider show in Portland five years ago in the Stock Modified class but it's time to move on to new things, plus this bike feels so much better on those long rides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts