Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow, I am trading in my 2007 Vulcan 900 for a 2010 Honda Interstate. I'm interested in hearing from other women who own the bike. How does it handle for you? Anything I should be aware of? While I have not ridden this particular bike yet, it seems to "fit" me better (lower center of gravity and narrower).

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yaayyyyy!!! Another girl!! No offense to all of you nice guys you know that. I traded my Suzuki BlVd. C50 for my 2011 Interstate. I LOVE IT. I think it handles great. The only issues for me were the more raked out front wheel andthe floorboards were as aresult more forward. Now I think it corners better than my old bike. BTW I'm 5'8" and put a Mustang seat and no issues there at all.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi IdahoKathy! Picked the bike up tonight, took the back roads home (vs the interstate). It's a much different feel from the Vulcan and rides a lot nicer. I'm going to have to get a different windshield though, this one cuts off my line of sight. And, does anyone know if the clutch can be adjusted...the reach is farther than I like. BTW, I'm 5'7".

p.s. I think the Mustang seat is over rated...I found it to be just as hard as the stock seat. I'm thinking about having this seat modified with memory foam or gel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.