Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! I'm sanity from Las Vegas. I picked up my new 2011 Interstate in late April of this year, and am loving every minute of it. My previous bike was a Shadow Aero. I've been riding about 2 years and 28,000 miles (7000 so far on the Intestate)

I was so glad to find this forum! I've read many of the threads here, and it's good to know the head buffeting I was getting wasn't my imagination. ;) Looking forward to a new windshield and maybe lowers soon.

The funny thing, I had dismissed the Interstate at first, didn't want a chopper-ish looking bike, but did want a cruiser. Preferred a Honda, but looked and sat on about 30 different bikes. Finally, one day I decide to sit on the Interstate. Instantly, I knew it would be my bike. It's a great fit for me.

I'm off to read more about what you all have to say about floorboards, windshields, bags and more!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from FL! Gonna get back to Vegas soon to find that $$ I lost at the Palace!

·
Peace
631 Posts
Hello from Va. Enjoy the Interstsate. I love mine. Its agreat bike.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm living in Henderson and have a few other guys I ride with about once a month. If you're ever looking to ride with a few other let me know.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jason, we're going to the Bikefest at Cashman Center on the 29th. We're meeting for breakfast first, then the show, then a ride. This particular group is a motley crew, a couple sport bike riders, a couple Harley riders, a couple Honda riders. Various ages and various states of coupledom. If you're interested, let me know and I'll pm the rest of the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts