Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Well I finally did it! I found the Forum I have been looking for! I bought my 2010 Handa Sabre in Aug. of 2010 as a treat for myself after a military deployment overseas. I love it! I have made 5 mods to the bike. First was the mirrors(they had to go). I replaced the big squares with some sharp custom looking mirrors. Step 2 was the grips. I replaced the stock with some chrome pointer grips(excelent feel) to spice it up a bit. Step 3 was putting on a back rest for the wife(never easy cutting holes into your brand new bieks fenders!!) I then put on the Power Commander V on the bike(advice: dont do this with a full tank of fuel..lol). My last mod was a Cobra PowrFlo Air Intake Kit. I am looking for the power commander maps to get it tuned up as we speak...if anyone has any ideas please please help me out. lol I will post pics soon. If I can talk my wife into it...i will be getting exhaust soon.

I would like to chat and maybe set up some rides!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

There are some good folks on here. As I am in Ohio, setting up a ride would be a huge endeavor for me, but a meet in St. Louis, Chicago, or Indianapolis with the group would not be out of the question.

Happy riding and be safe....

Larry

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey Guys,

Well I finally did it! I found the Forum I have been looking for! I bought my 2010 Handa Sabre in Aug. of 2010 as a treat for myself after a military deployment overseas. I love it! I have made 5 mods to the bike. First was the mirrors(they had to go). I replaced the big squares with some sharp custom looking mirrors. Step 2 was the grips. I replaced the stock with some chrome pointer grips(excelent feel) to spice it up a bit. Step 3 was putting on a back rest for the wife(never easy cutting holes into your brand new bieks fenders!!) I then put on the Power Commander V on the bike(advice: dont do this with a full tank of fuel..lol). My last mod was a Cobra PowrFlo Air Intake Kit. I am looking for the power commander maps to get it tuned up as we speak...if anyone has any ideas please please help me out. lol I will post pics soon. If I can talk my wife into it...i will be getting exhaust soon.

I would like to chat and maybe set up some rides!
Hi and welcome! Which mirrors did you go with? I've been looking to switch mine out as well and haven't made a decision yet. The Rad III's look sharp and I like the fact that they're a little bigger than the micro's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.