Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just picked up a stateline back in April of this year and have put 2100 miles on it so far. Just got back from the ROT Rally in Austin Tx. And I only saw 2 other statelines out there. While I really like the look of the bike the way it is I have several changes I want to make so I will be cruising the forums for ideas and to see what others are doing to their bikes to make them their own style ride. Right now I'm saving up to put on a front fairing with radio. I'm thinking of getting the fairing from reckless.com. Has anyone had any experience with them? Well enough for now. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Gabe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum from Idaho! If you go the Interstate Forum and scroll down to New Wheels Pictures (last post June 01), you can see some of the things I have added to my bike.
Hello Kathy,

thanks for the welcome.. I'll be heading up your way in July for a 20 year reunion for my unit from Desert Storm... Copperas Cove Texas to Boise Idaho is 1500miles...gonna be a good ride...

·
jms412
112 Posts
Gabe, let me know how the faring goes. I put a hondaline windshield for now but that is what I would like to do later. I also put backrest and luggage rack, driving lights, and an engine guard (also foot pegs I already had). I just ordered a mustang seat because the stock seat sucks (kills your back and tailbone). Hope to put some miles on this summer.

Also Idahokathy, I was in the Army too. Did 6 years at Ft. Benning as a Commo man back in the 80's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts