Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just sold my 06 VTX1300C, and have had a Fury for 2 years now, am thinking of adding or trading for an Interstate thought I'd hang here for a while and find out some opinions etc.
here's my Fury, I have also now added Accutronix forwards and returned to the stock airbox with Spyker mod.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome to the site. I have a Stateline and love it. You would not be disappointed with the new 1300 line. I do have to ask. What dont you like about the Fury? Why look to get rid of it?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site. I have a Stateline and love it. You would not be disappointed with the new 1300 line. I do have to ask. What dont you like about the Fury? Why look to get rid of it?
There is nothing I don't like about the bike, liked it from the first time I saw one, , got it in May '09 but then when I saw the Interstate, I thought damn I wish Honda woulda brought them all out together I would have got the bagger. I had a VTX w/bags, but soon stopped ridding it as the Fury was a better ride. Don't know if I want to have 2 bikes or trade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts