Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am the luckiest girl who just received a brand new 2010 Interstate. At the local dealer I was drawn to it a year ago, I kept sitting on it and was getting ticked off that it was getting scratched and it wasn't even on the horizon to be mine. A year later for my 50th birthday my hubby takes me to the dealer, when I walk into the service bay, 4 guys yell surprise. My birthday present awaits. It is a titch too big for me at 5'4" but I'm sure I'll grow into it.
I like the looks it gets, I do need a new seat eventually as it isn't comfortable on my tailbone.
Hope everyone is getting some good miles in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from Idaho! I just got my 2011 Interstate in March - traded in my Boulevard C50. You'll love it!!

P.S. Looks like your from my neck of the woods!! Allright, about 400 miles away!!
that's freaky, that's exactly what my bike was before, 2008 c50t. I loved that bike but couldn't keep up with the big boys. Now I can. Thanks for the welcome, Idaho is beautiful. That state is also on my bucket list for a fall trip.

·
Registered
423 Posts
lol. i don't, he's a horrible receiver of gifts as he just buys whatever he wants anyway. He bought himself a new bike last year, no conversation nothing. I just shut my mouth as I have learned that fair play will come eventually. Not always when I want it but that was the learning part.

Yep, I haven't decided whether it's Mustang or Corbin. they both fit my assets just fine. I like the backrest idea. Thanks for the welcome.

that's freaky, that's exactly what my bike was before, 2008 c50t. I loved that bike but couldn't keep up with the big boys. Now I can. Thanks for the welcome, Idaho is beautiful. That state is also on my bucket list for a fall trip.
I agree. I loved my C50, but loved the look of the Interstate when I first saw it. And, like you say, this keeps up better with my husband's C90.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts