Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check over at:

http://dlxprodox.com/index.php

Also, don't forget that the Sabre uses the exact same setup as the Fury. just go over to furyforums.com and search. There are quite a few guys swapping theirs out. I am going to get a set of OEM Fury Chromed ones. They are practically giving them away.
Thanks for the link. I wasn't sure if the fury had the same mounting.

If the ones from a fury work, that'd sure save me a few coins.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had them installed yesterday and went back in this morning for some final adjustments. These will definitely stretch you out.

The look over stock is well worth it and I would recommend doing what I did and have the toe pegs brought back one notch. Could barely push the rear break all the way. Now everything is working perfectly and the shifting is so much smoother.

One drawback is my leg pushes up against the air intake and I have to point my toe inward to engage the brake. Hopefully the peg extentions I'm getting from accutronix will fix that issue.

Here's a couple pics.......

·
Registered
382 Posts
I bet it does. I'm not sure if I want a three inches but I do need to stretch my legs out farther so my knee doesn't hit the stock air box. But 900 bucks is an awful lot to fork out for that. One again, they look great.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just put on the peg extensions from Accutronix. Extra 1" on the toes and 2.5 for the feet. These are definitely a must if you have the set. It's like riding a lazy-boy....

Cost isn't really that bad, just shop around. I found mine for just under $600 shipped. I did have to pay to have them installed but if you have the tools and skills.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts