Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Yamaha Scorpio, 2008 x 2. Honda NC 700, 2012. Honda VT1300 Sabre 2010.
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wootie Woot Woot.

After 2 weeksish of crappy weather. A RIDE. WITH PICTURES!!!

Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid.
Nice bike. I can see you don't like chrome. What did chrome ever do to you?馃槀
That paint looks sweet. Was that done with the "bowling Ball" technic? Really looks good.

Premium Member
Nice scenery, Attiq! Your Sabre looks great too! It鈥檚 got a custom bobber look and surprisingly to me, looks really good with no chrome. You鈥檝e done a great job personalizing it to your own taste. It鈥檚 great to see your vision come alive, doesn鈥檛 it?

Registered
Yamaha Scorpio, 2008 x 2. Honda NC 700, 2012. Honda VT1300 Sabre 2010.
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice bike. I can see you don't like chrome. What did chrome ever do to you?馃槀
That paint looks sweet. Was that done with the "bowling Ball" technic? Really looks good.
Chrome in the sun is really bright (Australia's sun is super shiny LOL) and it hurts my eyes that is what it did to me..... It is just such a bully.... LOL

Actually its called Mutant Crystal. You put either silver or black as your base colour (I chose silver) then you put the mutant crystal liquid on and let it dry to form crystals. Then you do the opposite colour (so for me black) then when that is dry you get warm soapy water and a rub the crystals off, which lets the silver come through but also leaves the black there. Then just put your favorite colour over that then clear coat and you get the effect. No 2 bikes done in this manner will ever turn out the same.

This gives you a better view of it.

The amount of times I get people saying from a distance they just thought it was just a dark red is funny. 馃榿

Nice scenery, Attiq! Your Sabre looks great too! It鈥檚 got a custom bobber look and surprisingly to me, looks really good with no chrome. You鈥檝e done a great job personalizing it to your own taste. It鈥檚 great to see your vision come alive, doesn鈥檛 it?
There are better views around (just wait I'll get to them so you can see!!).

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I think the Harley Breakout fender was a master touch..... And DEFINATELY a lack of chrome hahahahah.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts