Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooooo I'm going to ask a seemingly dumb question....I have a 2013 Interstate. I was looking at the Hard Krome exhaust for the Interstate, and they say they only go up to 2012. Wouldn't that still work for the 2013 since it is the same bike with the same engine? I wasn't about to dump $500+ into another exhaust if it wasn't going to fit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. I'm glad to find that out. I really like that Dual Radius, and I was hoping to not be disappointed. Thank you for the help!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Yes nothing has changed on these bike since they were introduced in 2010 so everything should fit Sabre, Stateline, Interstate and I think even the Fury for exhaust.

Good luck and good choice on the hard chrome. There's another one Freedom performance I think and they are quality built also.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advice on the Freedom as well, Tom. I will definitely look into that as I don't want to be making hasty decisions on something like a full system!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks for the advice on the Freedom as well, Tom. I will definitely look into that as I don't want to be making hasty decisions on something like a full system!
I have the Freedom on my bike in this picture. Both nice systems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts