Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changed the Rear pegs to the ISO wings, more surface are for the passenger's foot - momma isn't as fidgety at red lights - attached a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
Those are nice, I think you can use them to replace the rider pegs as well for a little more comfort up front. I have floorboards on my Interstate and love them. Since this is the first bike I've owned with floorboards, I was a little concerned about them at first, but now I'll never be without them again. Same with the heal/toe shifter. At first I was gahh! and made a lot of mistakes, but now shifting is a breeze and I'm glad I have it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Big-X - Thanks for the tip - you would think for the pice, they would make a better product. I looked at the honda passenger floor boards - i did not like the look

·
Registered
593 Posts
My brother owns and rides two Yamahas. A V-star 1100 and a Roadmaster 1600. He says Kuryakyn products are pretty shabby in the chrome department and rot faster then other chrome gear. So yeah, keep them clean. As for me the only Kuryakn chrome pieces I have are the offset highway pegs. I have a lady friend who has a Honda 750 Aero all decked out in Kuryakyn chrome and most of it is pitted to some degree, but she doesn't take good care of her bike and keeps it parked outside, sometimes even with a cover.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After changing the seat to a Mustang Touring seat and replacing the rear pegs, momma is much happier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts