Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have a scorpio alarm with tilt and proximity sensors. If I'm in a crowded meet I can turn off the prox sensor. It turns off when I have the fob nearby so I don't have to manually do it every time. I didn't feel like spending the thousand or so for the GPS version the dealership was selling so I went with this one. I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the 2-way pager part of it - at home my bike is in the garage so the alarm will be off but if I go somewhere where the bike is going to be out of sight for a while, or in an area I don't know well, then I think it'll be a good added piece of mind. Hopefully the install will be a breeze!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got the alarm installed. Electrical was easy - the hard part was figuring out where to put the main unit. Tilt and shock sensors work great, haven't tested the current sensor yet. All for ~$115 on Amazon, hard to beat!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright, just thought I'd update this - so after about 2 months, the LED indicator would not turn off so I had to unplug it. Also, battery went dead after 3 weeks without riding - not sure if that's normal with or without the alarm though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.