Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Honda Stateline. 2019 Honda Super Cub 125
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New member from So. Wisconsin. My 2013 Stateline I bought used last spring with only 3000 miles. It now shows 11,000 miles. Day I brought it home:

The bike looks like an Interstate but it is a Stateline. My son and I toured Colorado last Sep put 5000 miles on it.

We love our Honda’s. Been on Honda my whole life. This bear loves Honda too. He left tracks all over both our bikes down by Lake City Colorado.

·
Administrator
4,831 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ole, from one "Cheese head" to another. Do ya have a Lena at home?

Noors spreken? Not me...

How far are ya from the Slimey Crud Café Racer Run?

·
Premium Member
2013 Honda Stateline. 2019 Honda Super Cub 125
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How far are ya from the Slimey Crud Café Racer Run?
It takes me about an hour to get to Pine Bluff. I quit going to Leland when it became a drunk fest.

·
Administrator
4,831 Posts
I'm in Whitehall, it's a little more than two hours north of Leland, and I agree there's way too much drinking going on there. Honestly, I might have one, and only one.

I've been to Pine Bluff only once, and got there about an hour late, when I finally found my way to Leland, everyone was buggin' out, yup! that was a long-assed, lonely ride for nuthin' :cautious:

Beautiful country though!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Ole. That’s a nice looking Stateline! It’s amazing the great condition low mileage VT1300 models out there at some very good pricing. I picked my Interstate last summer with only 8,000 miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts