Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey here are a few pics of the new bike with the cobra exhaust and the sissy bar i also just got a handlebar bag for 20$ and thunder on the beach! comments and ideas are welcome! next mod will be a more comfy seat for the mrs. and I

new handlebar bag

after the sissy bar and cobra exhaust and bar bag

putting the first mile on her

picking her up from the dealership

btw has anyone just had gel or foam added to their seats?? the corbin and mustang seats are just so expensive!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice job on the pics. Great color choice too. Mustang seats are pretty expensive but worth every penny. Your wife will thank you for the seat, just buy it.

By the way, not to give you a hard time, But NEVER tow your new bike home from the dealership. RIDE THAT FUCKER... :p

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
Looks good, I too can't see spending 400 for a seat. I'm sending mine in for a memory foam mod in a few weeks. 100+ shipping.

Forgot to give you crap, ride that bitch home, don't haul it. B)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Somehow I knew I would catch shit for that!
I am a boat captain and work in Louisiana so I stopped and
Bought it on my way home ( got it in mobile AL) so I had no tag
Or anyone to drive my truck back to Florida lol
Trust me I've never wanted to ride so bad lol!

·
Registered
4 Posts
For what its worth I thought the price was a little high as well. Then I went for a 6 hour ride and decided to spend the cash, bought the Corbin. Last weekend rode 5-6 hours to Thunder Beach on saturday, then back home on sunday. Between the seat and the highway pegs I got at the rally, I can say they are worth every dollar. Good riding

·
Registered
112 Posts
i recently did an iron butt ride and my a$$ didnt begin to get tired untill bout 800 mile marker.. worth every penny for stang...had i know bout send it to "a to z" i wouldve done that instead
B)

·
WHYNOT
745 Posts
My seat will be getting the meancity treatment on 6/8/11. Reading reviews and posts on forums, can't wait, hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice job on the pics. Great color choice too. Mustang seats are pretty expensive but worth every penny. Your wife will thank you for the seat, just buy it.

By the way, not to give you a hard time, But NEVER tow your new bike home from the dealership. RIDE THAT FUCKER... :p
Is that a two piece Mustang seat??? Could you give me part numbers???
I only saw a one piece Mustang seat for my 2010 Sabre

1 - 13 of 13 Posts