Honda VT1300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Yamaha Scorpio, 2008 x 2. Honda NC 700, 2012. Honda VT1300 Sabre 2010.
Very nice. Are the wheel rims white? Oh they are... thats really nice.... I like that.

Now I am a little biased.... But I think that it would look super kick ass with a Harley Breakout rear fender and tail tidy 馃榿 and the beauty is that the C&C seats work really well with the Breakout rear fender...

Administrator
It's beautiful, it almost looks like it could have rolled off the Honda production line. except my ears always start to ring when I see that type of exhaust pipe. 馃槦 (I know the saying "If it's too loud you're too f*ing old!")

What do ya carry in the swingarm mounted pouch? I can't imagine anything that's carbonated.

Registered
Oh I missed the bag.... Nice!!

Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid.
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couple of hand towels, socket set, allen wrenches, all in one driver w/ bits, lens wipes,disc lock & pint of Mobile 1 G4 oil.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice. Are the wheel rims white? Oh they are... thats really nice.... I like that.

Now I am a little biased.... But I think that it would look super kick ass with a Harley Breakout rear fender and tail tidy 馃榿 and the beauty is that the C&C seats work really well with the Breakout rear fender...
Nah, the wheels are stock silver.

Registered
Noway.......... The front tyre for sure looks white...... Really?????? o_O o_O o_O

What indicator holder did you use for the front indicators?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Noway.......... The front tyre for sure looks white...... Really?????? o_O o_O o_O

What indicator holder did you use for the front indicators?
The front indicators are mounted on an aluminum bracket. I just cut a scrap strip about 1" inch wide and 3" inches long bent it like an S drilled a hole for the light and one for the allen head there on the lower tree.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts