• New progressive/retro styling with a raked-out front end and stylized curved frame downtube creates a unique custom look.
• Blacked-out engine and new-style wheels.
• Specially designed tank-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer.
• New, wide retro-styled pullback handlebar offers all day comfort.
• Sleek new one-piece seat plus deep, long flowing fenders for a classic look.
• Slim radiator mounts unobtrusively to accent the Stateline's clean lines.
• 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
• Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body.
2010 Honda VT1300CRA Stateline ABS
MSRP: $11,699.00; ABS model $12,699.00 USD
Model: VT1300CR / VT1300CRA ABS
Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
Bore and Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
Compression ratio: 9.2:1
Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
Final Drive: Shaft
Front: 41mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
Rear: Single shock; 3.9 inches travel
Front: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper; Optional ABS and CBS available in Candy Dark Red color only
Wheelbase: 70.1 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 33°
Trail: 118mm (4.6 inches)
Seat Height: 26.7 inches
Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gallons
Colors: Black, Candy Dark Red (ABS/CBS available in Candy Dark Red color only)
VT1300CR: 670 pounds
VT1300CRA ABS: 687 pounds
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
Meets current EPA standards.
California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
All figures are preliminary and subject to change.
This post has been promoted to an article
473.8 KB Views: 88