STATELINE TANK DECALS? - Honda Stateline Forum VT1300CR - VT Cafe - Forum for Honda VT1300 Series Bikes (Sabre / Stateline / Interstate)

Photo
- - - - -

STATELINE TANK DECALS?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Yellowiron

Yellowiron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Bike Info:VTX1300 and VT1300CT interstate. Husqvarna Nuda 900 and 11 others!
  • Miles on bike?:18426 on the VTX and 106.497 on the interstate.

Posted 09 September 2020 - 08:13 PM

Anyone seen a Stateline with these tank decals? pretty cool!  Who supplies them?

Attached Files

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 03:59 PM

#2 Bob J

Bob J

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4622 posts
  • LocationThe Driftless Area of Wisconsin
  • Bike Info:2010 Sabre
  • Miles on bike?:>25K not too bad for a bike that's parked for almost six months of the year!

Posted 12 September 2020 - 12:35 PM

That decal is from an auto dealer "Stateline" Chrysler in Fort Mill South Carolina.

I found that logo in a google image search leading me to a post on twitter.

There are places that can custom make decals for you, have you tried them?

Give Stateline a call, maybe they'd send ya a couple decals for advertising across the pond, or at least you can get the info on the company who made them and you could have the image of So. Carolina replaced with the U.K.

Or let your imagination run wild!

Those used car dealer decals may not be as robust as the decorative OEM decals found on new cars.  I've purchased stickers for my old Sportster that were the two sided stickers and were quite rugged and held up well, as did the two sided decals I had custom made for my Bottecchia ten speed that I repainted about thirty years ago.

#3 Yellowiron

Yellowiron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 September 2020 - 06:29 PM

Yes Bob, I found it too the day I posted the thread! Works well for a Stateline but doesn't work for an Interstate.

I might still put a set on my Interstate as folks in the UK haven't a clue what it is anyway! The local Graphics shop offer a 10 year guarantee for all their vinyls. I get all my Caterpillar decals done there.

Attached Files

#4 Yellowiron

Yellowiron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 September 2020 - 05:03 PM

Decals are being done this week, as above. Who cares if it says Stateline? I mean, an Interstate is just a Stateline with extras, Right?

#5 Bob J

Bob J

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 4622 posts
  • LocationThe Driftless Area of Wisconsin
  • Bike Info:2010 Sabre
  • Miles on bike?:>25K not too bad for a bike that's parked for almost six months of the year!

Posted Yesterday, 05:53 PM

THAT'S RIGHT!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470z3mydb6csxoihwl1u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users